Do you want to use VS Code for Python development? in this case, first, you need to Set up its development environment in your Visual Studio Code. If you are wondering How to Set up Python Development Environment in VS code then you have read this article and Followed along with the process which I am Going to mention in this post.
How to Set up Python Development Environment in VS code
To set up python in your Visual Studio Code first, you need to install the Visual Studio Code on your Computer. Once you installed visual studio code on your PC successfully then you can Follow the Step-by-Step process below –
- First, open the Visual Studio Code if you did not launch it already.
- Click on the Extention option on Left Sidebar or Ctrl+Shift+X to open the Extention option.
- Search for Python in the Search bar.
- Install the python extension with the id ms-python. python.
- Make sure that Python is installed on your computer otherwise, it’ll not work. You can install Python from the official site or by Anaconda Installation.
Once you have done everything that I mentioned above then the Python Interpreter will start working with your VS code. If not while typing python code you can always select Python interpreter.
So that’s How to Set up Python Development Environment in your Visual studio code on your Computer. If you have any questions in your mind then you can ask in the comment section.