You can run Python on Almost Every platform. You know that Python interpreter is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Even on the Android Smartphone you can Compile and Run Python programs. Just like Android you can Also Build and Run Python program on Apple’s Mobile Devices which works on iOS. So therefore here in this article, I am Going to show you that How to Install Python on iOS.
Till now that you realize that there in an official way that allows you to install Python on your mobile. But it doesn’t mean that the options that are available for the mobile device are any lesser, They are not. Previously if you read my Install Python on Android post you know that for Android we have App named Pydroid 3 which offers almost all of the Functinallty that you can do on PC.
The same thing is true for PC, However Pydroid 3 is note available for iOS, But there is a better one and it for iOS only. There is an App named Pythonista 3, Which offers you a complete Python development environment to write Python codes from your iPad or iPad.
How to Install Python on iOS using Pythonista 3
If you wish to Download and Setup Pythonista 3 Python IDE on your iOS device which is working on iOS 9.0 or later you have to follow the steps that I am Going to mention below –
- First from your Apple Device, head over to the App store Download page of Pythonista 3.
- Tap on the install button and wait till the installation will finish.
- Voila!! You successfully installed Python on your iOS Device. Now just open the App and Start coding.
Pythonista 3 Review
Pythonista 3 is a fully Functional Python IDE for your iOS devices. This Application not only allows you to run the Python code but here you will be able to Build full-fledged Python projects. Whether you want to Create a Website using Django or Create an Application using Tkiker or Want to Create a Game you can do it with it.
It comes with powerful code Editor, Interactive prompt, Integrated Visual Debugger, and Code completion.
Here are the Features that Why should you Download Pythonista –
- It comes with an Extremely powerful code editor that lace with Syntax highlighting, Code completion, Scripts support, and more features on the way.
- You can Run both Python 3 and Python with it.
- Just like the official Python interpreter it also comes with offline Documentation. You can Check that Documentation directly from the Code editor.
Isn’t that amazing, now you can write Python Scripts anytime, Anywhere.