Here in this post, I am Going to show you How to install Python on Mac OS.
Python is the most popular programming language in the world. It is an interpreted, High-Level general-purpose programming Language that is attracting more and more programmers due to its Easy to use of Syntax and Compatibility. To program using Python, We first need to install The Python interpreter in our Machine just like almost any other programming language. If you are using Mac OS, This tutorial is for your, Here in this article I am Going to Guide you that from Where and How to Install Python on Mac OS.
Before doing it anything, make sure that Python is installed or Not on your Computer. To check you simply have to type “python –version” without Quotes. If it shows the Version of Python then its already installed on your computer and there is no need to do anything.
If not then you can Follow the process mentioned below to Setup Python on Mac OS.
How to Install Python on Mac OS
To Install Python on Mac OS you have to follow this Step by step procedure –
- First, you need to head over to the Official Site Www.Python.Org/Downloads. There you will see the latest Python Version for your Mac OS.
- Simply Click to download the latest version and Wait till the Python Installer is Downloaded.
- Once the Package is Downloaded, Go to the Place where you Download it and Double click on it to start the installation procedure.
- Click on next until the installation is Complete
- Once the installation is Complete, Open The Terminal and type “python -version” if python is installed Successfully it will show you the version of the Python that you just installed on your computer.
So that’s How to install Python on Mac OS. If you have any questions regarding this topic you can mention it in the Comment section.