Python is easy to use and right now one of the most popular Programing languages. It’s General purpose programing language which you can use in almost all of the projects. However here in this post, We are not Going to discuss that but if you are Beginner you must want to know that How to Install Python on your Windows Computer. So here in this article, I am Going to show you that How to Install Python on Windows 10, 8, 7.
How to Install Python on Windows 10
Installing python on your Windows PC or laptop is not a very complicated task, It’s very easy and straightforward. However, do not worry to make things easier here I am Going to show you step by step procedures that you need to Follow.
Follow the steps, Step-by-Step as I mentioned and you will be able to install Python on Windows 10 Computer/Laptop easily.
- First you need to head over to the Python’s official Website www.python.org using this link.
- You will be landed on the Python’s homepage and you will see the multiple options to Download. However, the site will easily detect your Operating system and show you the Download option on top according to it.
- In our case, we are Downloading python on Windows Machine. Just tap on Download Python Button. You can download the previous versions as well, However it always a good choice to use the latest version.
- You will ask to Confirm the Download, Choose yes and the Executable file will start to download on your Computer.
- Once the file is Downloaded Completely, Click to open it.
- The installation window will be open for you Just choose the Install now button. You do not need to follow the extra steps it will install and add IDLE, PIP, and Python file association with your CMD/Powershell.
How to Confirm the installation?
Once you install the Python in your Computer you can easily make sure that Python is installed in your PC by Following Command.
Just Open Command prompt in your PC. You can search in the Windows search bar or Use run command to open CMD directly.
Once you open the CMD just type Python and Python interpreter will open for you.