You can Find and install Python packages with Python package index which is known as PyPi. PyPi has the official website PyPi from there you can install the Python modules on your Computer. However, the installation of the Python Modules is pretty much different as Compare to the installation of the Executables files nonetheless it is much easier. If you are wondering that How to install the Python Modules like NumPy then you are right place. Here in this post, I am Going to show you that How to Install python Package using PIP and PyPI on your Machine.
How to install Python Package using PIP & PyPI
- The first step of Installing any of the packages is to know which Package that you actually want to install. You can browse the pypi.org and look for the module that you need for your Project.
- For example, I want to install Flask, For those who don’t know what is a flask. It is a Micro web development framework. So to install I first have to head over to Pypi.org.
- Once you’re on the PyPi.Org I’ll use the search bar and search bar.
- from the search result, I’ll choose the Flask’s latest version.
- On the page, you will see the Something Like pip install Flask. Right next to this text you will see Copy ICON.
- Click on the Copy icon and the text will be copied.
- Now open the CMD or Powershell and paste this text and press the enter button.
After that installation will be started and you and will be notified when it will be finished.
To confirm that the module installed or not you can Check it by the pip list command. It will show you the list of the installed packages in your Computer.
So that’s how to install Python Package. If you have any questions regarding this post then you can mention in the Comment section.